LG SP8A Soundbar Review: The options for the best soundbars have no limits, you get plenty of options in the market but none of them is as good as you expect them to be. The LG SP8A soundbar has to be one of the most recommended soundbars, as it is a feature-rich soundbar with endless features that make it approachable.
The LG 3.1 Dolby Atmos Soundbar was purchased and reviewed by us, without any harm or bias. In this write-up, we are going to talk about the features, pros and cons, and many other stuff about this soundbar, to let you know why this soundbar is the best. Without wasting any further time, let us dive straight into the blog on LG SP8A soundbar review.
In The Box:
- 1 Main Unit
- 1 Manual
- 1 Remote Control
- 1 Adaptor
- 1 Sub-Woofer
Design & Looks: LG 3.1 Dolby Atmos Soundbar
The LG 3.1 Dolby Atmos soundbar with subwoofer has an appreciable build quality and the metal grill in the front of the soundbar gives it a more refined look. The brushed matte texture of the plastic is very premium, not to mention that on the top of the soundbar, you get touch buttons that are captivating. The two far-field microphone holes are also present on the top of the soundbar because it supports Alexa and Google Assistant.
Connectivity Options: LG Dolby Atmos Soundbar
The presence of the connectivity options makes this LG 3.1 dolby atmos soundbar user-friendly. At the back of the soundbar, you get an ample number of connectivity options to make things convenient for all users. The connectivity options include one HDMI eARC 2.1 port, one HDMI IN port, one optical port, Bluetooth v5.0, and the support of dual-band Wi-Fi.
The HDMI IN connectivity is an incredible feature because not only does it give you an HDR pass-through, but you will also get HDR 10, HDR 10+, and Dolby Vision pass-through. This amazing feature is very uncommon in a budget soundbar. You will only encounter these features with the home theatre, which costs hefty.
When we tested this incredible HDMI port for Fire TV Stick 4K, we saw that it gave us the HDR 10+ pass-through.
Remote Control: Best Soundbar under 30000
Being the perfect match for your LG smart TVs, this soundbar can be easily controlled by a single remote. Yes, you heard that right: control your TV and soundbar with a single remote control. You can control the power, volume, and even the different modes of the soundbar with the remote control of LG 3.1 dolby atmos soundbar. Eventually, you don’t have to tackle two remote controls.
Speaker Output: Best 3.1.2 Soundbar
Talking about the sound output of the best 3.1 surround sound soundbar, it has a total output power of 440 W—220 W output power from the wireless subwoofer, 2 x 40 W from centre power, and 2 x 50 W power output from the top. The overall output power of the best 3.1.2 soundbar is immersive.
Audio Quality: LG SP8A Soundbar Review
The best LG soundbar for TV has mellifluous audio quality, which is a treat for your ears and will amplify your listening experience. The LG soundbar is equipped with Meridian’s leading technologies. Let me brief you on what exactly Meridian is.
Yanvince - Fearless NCS
Meridian has been a reputable British audio technology since 1977, delivering innovative and elegant high-performance audio solutions. LG has a tie-up with Meridian Audio for the tuning of this Dolby Atmos soundbar, and this is nothing less than the best soundbar in India. One should know that Merdian is one of the most premium brands of audio in the world. Providing you with the experience of high-fidelity sound and a wide sound stage.
- In this soundbar, you get 3 drivers on the side, 2 drivers on top, and 2 tweeters, that is 5 drivers and 2 silk dome tweeters. Due to this, you can hear the audio quality very magnificently. You will be able to listen to the song the way the composer had composed it. The reason for the same is the surround frequencies from the surround channels.
- The soundbar does not have surround channels; instead, the upward-firing drivers work as one. They create an amazing virtual surround sound, giving you different sound stages together.
- Listen to this particular song to see the magic of this soundbar, ‘Hide U’. After listening to this song, you will get to know how these surround channels actually work, i.e. the upward-firing drivers work.
In this LG 3.1 dolby atmos soundbar, you get three front drivers, actually two in the front and one centre driver. Now, the centre driver is particularly present for delivering the dialogues; all three drivers are 40 watts each. As mentioned earlier, the centre driver is for dialogue i.e., the mid-tone, but the top firing 50 watts drivers on the top are doing the magic, providing you the surround.
Also, these are not surround channels; this is a Dolby Atmos soundbar but does not have any surround channels. But, they perform like surround channels because the frequency these 50-watt drivers are playing is the surrounding frequency.
Bass Performance: LG 3.1 Dolby Atmos Soundbar
For that heavy thump in your heart, this is the best product to consider. The audio of this LG 3.1 Dolby Atmos soundbar is the true definition of a good bass; the ripple effect in the bass of this soundbar makes the audio more enjoyable. It is one of the best soundbar under 30000. This happens when you hear clear bass that too in layers.
- Here in this soundbar, the magic part increases four times with the wireless subwoofer. We have not encountered a subwoofer this good in such a price range. The bass of the soundbar is such that it makes you realise the kind of magic this soundbar produces.
- The output from the soundbar hits the ceiling and then reaches your ears with a very wide spectrum, and you feel a virtual surround sound. That is added to the layers of bass that you get from the subwoofer.
- The ripple that you can hear from the bass, these fun waves, cannot be found in any other product of this range. Because it takes a lot of research and effort to tune this particular frequency so that you can listen to it separately and with a higher frequency, the ripple it creates is very pleasing to your ears and body because of the vibrations.
The overall experience is out-of-the-world, which is quite imaginative.
Your TV should either have a 2.1 HDMI eARC port, or it should be a TV that supports Dolby Atmos with HDMI ARC. When you connect that TV with this soundbar’s HDMI 2.1 eARC port, you will get the Dolby Atmos pass-through, which can also be called decoding. You will get the decoding of the Atmos, and when we want to check the HDR capabilities in the Fire OS, we witnessed the HDR 10+ pass-through. And we used the same Fire TV Stick to play Netflix.
Clarity: LG Dolby Atmos Soundbar
The clarity of the dialogue produced by this LG 3.1 dolby atmos soundbar is immaculate. You get 3.2 channel support, 3 drivers in the end, and 2 drivers above the soundbar to improve the sound clarity. The upward-firing drivers that are the charm and magical part of any soundbar also contribute to the better clarity of the dialogue.
Warranty and Guarantee:
The LG Dolby Atmos soundbar comes with a 1 year warranty.
- The LG soundbar with subwoofer is a feature-rich soundbar, with the presence of an HDMI eARC 2.1 port for Dolby Atmos.
- The virtual surround sound that you get from the upward-firing drivers is as good as the surround channel, which is one of the best parts of this soundbar.
- The subwoofer is another mind-blowing factor to enhance the sound quality of the soundbar. The ripples that the bass gives are mind-wobbling.
- A value-for-money product that should definitely be on your shopping list.
- No cons.
- Surround Sound Systems
- Gaming Consoles
- Smartphones or Tablets
- Music Players
- 440 watts
- HDMI eARC
- Dual Band Wifi
- AC adapter power source
- Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth
- Surround Channel
Weight & Dimension
- 12 Kg 200 g
- 5.7 x 106 x 11.9 Centimetres
- One Year Warranty
LG 3.1 dolby atmos soundbar
Final Verdict: LG SP8A Soundbar Review
Here we come to the end of this blog on the LG SP8A Soundbar Review, and we concluded that this has to be one of the best soundbar under 30000 that exist in the market under such a reasonable price range. The product was bought and checked by our team repeatedly and stood out on all of our expectations.
If you have a budget, then you should definitely go for lg 3.1 dolby atmos soundbar, it is enough to fulfil all your soundbar needs. For any further queries or suggestions, consider dropping them down in the comments.
FAQs: LG 3.1 Dolby Atmos Soundbar
There are many great options under the price range of 30000; you can check out the LG SP8A Soundbar Review in the blog above and see for yourself that this is the best soundbar under 30000.
If you are someone who likes theatre-like sound quality, then this has to be the option that you can consider. The LG soundbar is equipped with a subwoofer to produce immaculate sound quality.
LG soundbars work best when paired with an LG TV. LG SP8A is a good option to go for, as you can operate your soundbar with the LG TV’s smart remote control.
Dolby Atmos is a surround sound technology that adds to the existing surround sound system by allowing the sound to be interpreted in three dimensions.
Undoubtedly, the LG SP8A has to be the best 3.1.2 soundbar.
JBL, LG, and Obage are some of the brands that serve the best Dolby Atmos soundbars in India.
Watch LG SP8A Soundbar Review on Youtube
Download Vineet Malhotra's Recommended Product Lists 2023
VM-ONE RECOMMENDED PRODUCT LISTS
DOWNLOAD PDF HERE
KITCHEN APPLIANCES LIST
WASHING MACHINE LIST
GEYSER & HEATER LIST
AIR CONDITIONER LIST
HOME THEATER LIST
MICROWAVE & OTG LIST
KITCHEN CHIMNEY LIST
AIR COOLER LIST
CEILING FANS LIST
INVERTER & BATTERY LIST
PARTY SPEAKER LIST
PREMIUM AUDIO LIST
Aanchal is a family-oriented person who loves to spend time with her family. Her reserved demeanour allows her to reflect deeply on her thoughts and make well-thought-out decisions. She profoundly loves diplomatic studies and wishes to explore more about diverse cultures and languages worldwide. In her spare time, she reads or writes poetry prompts in her journal.
Disclaimer: Please note that the prices mentioned in the article were recorded on the publishing date. Prices may change with time.