Today, Microwaves have become every household’s need. For reheating and doing a little cooking, you need a Convection Microwave. But due to the enormous models available in the market, it becomes tough to choose the right microwave as per your needs. But don’t worry. This article will help you choose the best Convection Microwave oven. Watch this video by clicking on the Youtube icon.
Some Important Points to consider before buying a Convection Microwave
- A 1000-watt microwave will cook quickly and efficiently, so that’s a great baseline. Microwaves with 700 watts or less, which might even be available at a cheaper price, are slower and may not cook evenly. In general, the higher the wattage, the faster the cooking time.
- The main part of the Microwave is Magnetron which is responsible for Heating. Check the warranty of the Magnetron before buying a Microwave. And in most cases, you don’t need an Extended Warranty.
- If you are buying a Convection Microwave primarily for Reheating, or maybe if you want to Roast or Grill once in six months, I recommend you not to waste your money on a Convection Microwave. A Solo Microwave will suffice for the same.
- Most Brands make Fancy Looking Microwaves with one or two additional features and cost 5-7K more. Those features are in most cases useless. Buy those Fancy Looking Microwaves if you have extra Cash to Spend. Otherwise, the Microwaves on this list work as well as the Fancy ones.
- Many Models available online and offline were released even before 2009. There Spare Parts are not easily available. Avoid those Models because once it is out of warranty, it won’t be possible to repair it, if needed.
Samsung CE1041DSB2- BEST CONVECTION MICROWAVE
This model comes with slim fry technology (a brilliant technology for cooking without oil), a Ceramic enamel cavity, and a 134 auto cook menu along with a child safety lock and eco mode feature. Its turntable diameter is 318mm.
|FEATURES||Slim Fry Tech; Ceramic Enamel Cavity; 134 Auto Cook Menu, Child Safety Lock, Eco Mode, Turntable Diameter 318 mm|
|WARRANTY||1 year on Product and 4 years on Magnetron|
This model is an excellent value for money and its maximum power is 2900W, which is a fantastic thing. But its con is that this microwave does not have the extra time button. To heat it for more time, you will have to press 30 seconds button time and again.
IFB 30FRC2- BEST CONVECTION MICROWAVE
This model comes with steam clean technology (which cleans the inner cavity with steam automatically), stainless steel cavity and 101 auto cook menu. This microwave oven comes with a child safety lock and overheating protection feature. Its turntable diameter is 315mm. You get a 1-year product warranty and a 3-year warranty on magnetron and cavity.
|FEATURES||Steam Clean Tech; Stainless Steel Cavity; 101 Auto Cook Menu, Child Safety Lock, Overheating Protection, Turntable Diameter 315mm|
|WARRANTY||1 year on product & 3 years on Magnetron & Cavity|
This microwave oven is very powerful and comes with an amazing built quality but there is no starter kit which is a disappointment.
LG MC2846BG- BEST CONVECTION MICROWAVE
This model comes with intellowave technology, stainless steel cavity and 375 Quartz heater, which is another good thing. Along with the 251 auto cook menu, you get a child lock feature. Its turntable diameter is 320mm. You get a 1-year product warranty and a 5-year warranty on magnetron.
|FEATURES||Intellowave Technology; Stainless Steel Cavity; Quartz Heater, 251 Auto Cook Menu, Child Lock, Turntable Diameter 320mm|
|WARRANTY||Warranty: 1 year comprehensive and 5 Years on Magnetron|
Some people did not get all the starter kit items, so do check them before buying. Its auto cook menu is good and overall this is a value for money microwave oven.
Godrej GME 730 CR1 PZ- BEST CONVECTION MICROWAVE
This model comes with multi-distribution technology, stainless steel cavity and 375 auto cook menu along with features- health fry, deodorizer, steam clean and child lock. You get a 1-year product warranty and a 5-year warranty on magnetron.
|FEATURES||Multi Distribution Technology; Stainless Steel Cavity; 375 Auto Cook Menu, Health fry, Deodorizer; Steam Clean, Child Lock|
|WARRANTY||1 year on product, 5 years on Magnetron|
This is a good and powerful model but it is slightly costly. Godrej’s demo service is poor. Make sure you book a demo if you are buying this model.
PANASONIC NN-CT645BFDG- BEST CONVECTION MICROWAVE
This model comes with 101 Auto Cook Menu, Stainless Steel Cavity, Touch Keypad, and Vapour Clean technology. Its Magic Grill Technology is good it grills with double the speed. Its turntable diameter is 315mm.
|FEATURES||101 Auto Cook Menu, Stainless Steel Cavity; Touch Keypad; Vapour Clean, Magic Grill, Turntable Diameter 315mm|
|WARRANTY||1-year Comprehensive, Additional 4 years on Magnetron|
The magic grill is powerful and works well but people have shown their disappointment over the unavailability of the starter kit. Make sure you check the starter kit before buying. Its higher model with lighter shade is available for INR2000 to INR3000 more but we recommend not to buy that because you’ll be paying extra just for the change in its color.
Download Vineet Malhotra’s Recommended All Product List Here-
VM-ONE RECOMMENDED PRODUCT LISTS
DOWNLOAD PDF HERE
KITCHEN APPLIANCES LIST
WASHING MACHINE LIST
GEYSER & HEATER LIST
AIR CONDITIONER LIST
HOME THEATER LIST
MICROWAVE & OTG LIST
KITCHEN CHIMNEY LIST
AIR COOLER LIST
CEILING FANS LIST
INVERTER & BATTERY LIST
PARTY SPEAKER LIST
PREMIUM AUDIO LIST
FOLLOW US ON: